Kind Café Looe has closed. Here are some more tried and tested vegan options in Looe.
Vegan options in Looe
- Daisy’s Café – Great vegan breakfast and lunch – and that all important pasty! With quirky décor, Daisy’s is tucked away from the mayhem with super-friendly hosts. Willing to adapt menu options to vegan. Menu
- Hannafore Kiosk – Great coffee, vegan cheese roll and always some fantastic vegan cakes on offer – as well as dairy-free doggy ice cream! Superb views of Looe Island and you can check out their live webcam to see what the weather’s like before you go!
- The Courtyard – Lots of vegan options, including tempura battered banana blossom, sundried tomato bruschetta, Mediterranean vegetable tart and banana blossom ‘fish’ finger sandwiches. Lovely outdoor courtyard to sit in with Mediterranean vibe. Menu 1 | Menu 2
- La Bocca – Vegan pizza and pasta options. They’re happy for you to adapt to your own taste. Friendly staff. Don’t forget to say hello to Ash across the road. If you’re lucky, he’ll let you play ball with him. Menu 1 | Menu 2
- Catch – Separate vegan fryer. Vegan menu includes pea fritters, onion rings and tempura vegetables. The gravy and curry sauce are also vegan. You’ll need to get there early, though, as they sell out fast! Great chips and large portions.
- Café Fleur – Vegan breakfast, lunch and coffees. Friendly staff.
- The Lookout – Vegan breakfasts, lunches, coffee and cakes. Nice views over the river.